[3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:08:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 17

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   9
   20:  87
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  96  Mults = 90  Total Score = 8,640

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

40M poor here.     SO2R only good for 9 second radio Q's

I must have a setting hosed up between N1MM+ and the FLEX 6600.

If I send a message with an F key, and abort it with the ESC key, it hangs up
the radio going back to receive.  I get receiver hiss, but no signals.   Makes
for some embarrassing moments cuz I can't hear the other station.  I keep
hitting ESC and/or sending dits but it sometime wont go back to receive for
several seconds.  Having some other FLEX issues, but seems like they are all
somehow related to this event and my attempts to fix it on the fly.

Any ideas?

Thanks to all for the QSO's  and for your patience during my learning process.

FLEX 6600  Maestro  Elecraft KPA1500 (40M)   SPE 1.3K-FA (20M)
Butternut HF2V (40M)    Butternut HF9V (20M)
N1MM+ Logger     Local Skimmer

73,  Gator