[3830] IARU ES7A(YL3JA) SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU ES7A(YL3JA) SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:12:52 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: ES7A
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: ES7GM

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Viiratsi
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   58     19      5       18
   80:  118     35      8       20
   40:  238    182     16       27
   20:  309    212     24       29
   15:  101    149     12       21
   10:   44     32      6       15
-------------------------------------
Total:  868    629     71      130  Total Score = 756,966

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

One of my favorite contests, always fast and dynamic.
Thank you Kristjan (ES7GM) for warm welcoming again.
Contest was great, station was working without any bugs. The only thing was that
I wasn’t really in the best shape and mood for the contest... Also need to
seriously upgrade my cw skills and work with 2nd radio. Need more practice
working SO2R.
Anyway, everything went smooth, hope to see all of you in next events.
Kris, YL3JA, ES7GR.