[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint AD4TJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint AD4TJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 02:22:50 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Jul 19

Call: AD4TJ
Operator(s): AD4TJ
Station: AD4TJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   1     1
   40:   4     3
   20:   7     4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  12     8  Total Score = 96

Club: Shenandoah Valley Wireless

Comments:

Couldn't get any traction. My first QSO got busted because I could not get the
info into the right boxes before the other guy went away. I hate it when that
happens! Seems sometimes the program wants to put the wrong info into the first
box which totally messes up your routine. Weak signals on 40, 20 was just ok,
only worked N3QE on 80.
TA-33 at 20 feet; 15 foot tall Inverted L for 40/80/160. 73, David ( TJ )