[3830] NAQP RTTY K4XL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grimm@sbc.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K4XL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:31:55 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:   27    13
   40:  126    31
   20:  148    36
   15:   54    23
   10:   23     8
-------------------
Total:  378   111  Total Score = 41,958

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Fun to have some Qs on 10 and some quite good runs on 15.
Instead of 40, 20 was the money band this year for me.
Signals at any distance tended to be weak, but copyable.
Not as many "unusual" names this year.  Only one related to
the lunar landing.  10 behaved like 6 with a lengthy opening
to 9 land but not much else.  I love these short contests, but
even with this one I couldn't keep BIC to the end.  Getting
too old, too fast!  Working locals was tough.  Got W4JAM on
a couple of bands and W4PK on one.  I heard N4UA, N8AID and
W1IE when I was S&P.