[3830] NAQP RTTY AI9T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AI9T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 15:15:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: AI9T
Operator(s): AI9T
Station: AI9T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   92    28
   40:  246    45
   20:  236    48
   15:   77    27
   10:   18    13
-------------------
Total:  669   161  Total Score = 107,709

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Armstrong

Comments:

Murphy payed me a visit a couple times yesterday causing me to say a few choice
words. Wife came in the room with a bar of soap and threatened me.LOL

I should have spent more time on 10 meters but that's but the way it goes.

80 meters was very noisy here. Used my receiving antenna much of the time so I'm
sure I missed a few callers.

Still my best effort in this summer NAQP!!

Flex 6600/Maestro SO2R
Steppir 3 element with 30/40 60'
Mosley TA-33 45'
Steppir BigiR
dx Engineering 80 Meter 1/4 WAVE VERTICAL
80 Meter INverted V 50'