[3830] NAQP RTTY N4ZZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N4ZZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 16:58:01 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tn
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   66    24
   40:  216    40
   20:  184    39
   15:  135    34
   10:   91    29
-------------------
Total:  692   166  Total Score = 114,872

Club:

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

Started off on 10 meters with a blast of stations calling.  Thinking this is
going
to be great day.  Then trouble so2r not working on the flex 6600m.  You could
see
the signals on the other band, but they were muted while transmitting.  That is
big problem as you can not tuned them in.  Any one besides me have that problem
with the flex 6600m?  It works great on cw so2r as I use it every Wednesday for
cwt's.  I am running the new HW Version v2.5.1.130 the older version did not
have this problem.  I do like the improvements with this new version but not the
so2r problem on rtty.  Maybe I am not checking the right boxes.... Would like to
hear from other flex users that are having success running the flex and n1mm
software.
73, Don n4zz
n4zz@comcast.net or 615-883-8111