[3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gkm@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 18:48:49 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  109    29
   40:  272    47
   20:  287    40
   15:  144    32
   10:
-------------------
Total:  812   148  Total Score = 120,176

Club:

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

Lots of lighting and of course thunder. The lighting was bad and the thunder was
loud but I just kept on keeping on. One thing, the operators that use AL as
their name really slows me down as I have to delete the AL from the state and
then take the time to put it in the name and sometimes more than once. Just
something that bugs me. Another thing, people that call you doesn't respond to
my call back to them, its like they just call and don't call back. I spend more
time on that than anything else, trying to get them to return my call. I don't
want to ignore them, after all they called and I want to give them a chance to
get the points.