[3830] CQWW VHF KX7L SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF KX7L SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:33:37 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2019

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CN87
Operating Time (hrs): 4

    6:  44     18
    2:   5      1
-------------------
Total:  49     19  Total Score = 1,026

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Activity in the Pacific Northwest seemed a bit light.  Maybe it was the nice
weather.. I only heard/worked one rover (and that was on FT8).  Between the two
bands, I only had 7 QSOs on SSB, the rest were all FT8.  A couple times when the
openings to AZ and SoCal got reasonably strong (reports > 0dB), I would
switch to 50.125.  By and large though nothing was heard.  I worked one station
on SSB that way.  Draw your own conclusions..