[3830] CQWW VHF K0SIX SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0six@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K0SIX SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 00:27:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2019

Call: K0SIX
Operator(s): K0SIX
Station: K0SIX

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: EN35dj
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  514   148
    2:
-------------------
Total:  514   148  Total Score = 76,072

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

I had a good time during this contest, again this year.  The first 5 hour
opening resulted in 422 of the 514 total q's, all on ssb.  A little MSK144 on
Sunday morning,followed by FT-8 all day, only added another 92 Q's.  The last
hour I had a slight opening, but most stations had been worked before.
A big thanks to the Rovers, several provided multiple multipliers ...AC0RA/R;
K9JK/R and K2EZ/R to name a few.

Since I was running the contest as 6 meters only class, I did take a few minutes
off and made a few 2 meters contacts during the opening to the east.
73, Vince
K0SIX  EN35dj Big Lake,MN

Elecraft K3, Elecraft KPA 500 (500 watts) 7 element InnovAntenna LFA