[3830] CQWW VHF W1XX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF W1XX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 10:37:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2019

Call: W1XX
Operator(s): W1XX
Station: W1XX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN41
Operating Time (hrs): 9

    6:  397   126
    2:   29    13
-------------------
Total:  426   139  Total Score = 63,245

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Gee...classic CW/SSB is alive and well.  100% CW/SSB here.  Saturday afternoon
was great on 6 meter SSB.  Had to open above 50.200 to find a clear run
frequency.  Worked a handful of DM grids which was nice.  6M sucked much of the
oxygen out of 2M.  Too bad my time was limited on Sunday by prior family stuff.
Did get back on in the last hour which was gangbusters.  In the last hour,
worked several short skip 6M Qs like FM06 sand FM05 indicating probable e-skip
on 2M.  Tried 2M several times but no results.  We may have missed something.
Several rovers like K9JK, AC0RA, and others called in regularly to my 6M run
frequency which added a little spice.