[3830] IOTA K4BAI SO12Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] IOTA K4BAI SO12Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 17:13:33 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2019

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO12Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   15       0       10       0
   40:  102       0       37       0
   20:  247      19       43       9
   15:    0       0        0       0
   10:    0       0        0       0
Total:  364      19       90       9  Total Score = 244,431

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Started off for the first few hours and 60 QSOs with 100 watts low power.  Then
KU8E and his sons brought down my two Alpha amps that had been expertly repaired
by N4UQ and I was high power for the rest of the contest.  What a difference!
Thanks to Jeff, Andrew, Randy, and Dick.

Band conditions were pretty bad on 20M, but it remained open late.  40M was
pretty good and 80M was good for July.  Exciting to work so many islands and
DXpeditions.  Great job by all.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.