[3830] IOTA OH0R(OH2PM) SO(A)24Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] IOTA OH0R(OH2PM) SO(A)24Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 13:28:40 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2019

Call: OH0R
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH0R

Class: SO(A)24Mixed HP
QTH: BRANDO IS
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   177      49      45       18
   40:   312      66      81       24
   20:   407      72     296       26
   15:   329      52      27       27
   10:    58      10      42        7
Total:  1283     249     654      102  Total Score = 5,707,260

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

My first IOTA contest. Lost the 2nd radio amplifier in the first QSO and did go
on with a single radio,not a very encouraging start.
Quite good activity but somehow I could not hear many of the European Island
stations although they were spotted. Limited activity on 80 meters because a
connector problem and had to spend almost two hours in repair efforts.
Ten meter openings were very short and only to central EU.
As a novice in IOTA I have a lot to be learned for multiplier hunting.
I am not used to assisted operations, maybe I should stay in non assisted.
It is seemingly difficult to an "old horse to learn new tricks".

Tank you for the QSOs and a nice weekend activity.
See you again in the coming contests.

73 de Pertti OH0R/OH2PM