[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 14:18:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 31

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  83
   20:  16
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  99  Mults = 93  Total Score = 9,207

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First time back with high power after repair of Alpha 78 by N4UQ.  Thanks, Dick.
 40M was only fair. Discovered just at the start of the contest that a jumper to
my antenna tuner was likely reason for some intermittent problem using the zepp,
so decided to wait until after the hour to replace it.  With only the dipole,
the signals from the north were weaker.  And 40 didn't really seem that good to
the west coast.  Skip zone was only about 200 miles, so worked a lot that I'd
usually skip over.  Went to 20M near the end and found it very short.  No DX,
but signals from as close as TN and NC were quite strong.  So, this week, my
rate actually went up instead of down when I went to 20M.  Thanks for all QSOs
and hope to work you all again at the 0300Z session.  And in NAQP CW on several
bands on Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.