[3830] EUHF Champ HG1A(HA1ZN) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha1zn@nrcom.hu
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ HG1A(HA1ZN) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 14:18:13 +0000
                    European HF Championship - 2019

Call: HG1A
Operator(s): HA1ZN
Station: HG1A

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Nagykanizsa
Operating Time (hrs): 8,5

  160:   12     0      10
   80:  118     0      45
   40:  231     0      50
   20:  110     0      43
   15:   62     0      32
   10:   54     0      29
---------------------------
Total:  587     0     209  Total Score = 122,683

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

RIG: Kenwood TS-870s 100wtts
ANT's: GP4NB DUNAX VERTICAL 40-80m: INV V. 160m: only 80m dipol

Partly because of family reasons and bad weather, I did not settle on my contest
station near the city. I was radioing from home in the city with weak antenna
and qth conditions. Continuous thunderstorms, bad spread. The stations were very
much about the Baltics. I was delighted with the 160m 12 QSO, which I managed to
do with an 80m antenna.
73! Zsolt HA1ZN