[3830] EUHF Champ HG3N(HA3LN) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, csaba@ha3ln.hu
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ HG3N(HA3LN) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 21:03:17 +0000
                    European HF Championship - 2019

Call: HG3N
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: EEU
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:   148           52
   80:   306           61
   40:   352           62
   20:   334           65
   15:    99           46
   10:    59           34
---------------------------
Total:  1298    0     320  Total Score = 409,600

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

~1 hour before the start a huge T-storm started heavy lightning right above
the stn. Disconnected the antennas and crossed the fingers but luckily I got
away right before the start.

10 and 15m did not pampered us with similar propagation like in IARU. Probably
I trusted too much with the late afternoon openings which seems a mistake 'coz
I found empty bands when I returned.

Thanks for the great cqcontest.net competition really made the fun even bigger.
I focused on mults as much as I could. Was interesting to see that every minute
did count. When I stopped to call CQ for a mult the other stns got away with
1-2k points immediately.

Thanks for the calls.

CU in WW SSB.

73! Csaba HA3LN / HG3N