[3830] NAQP CW KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 22:07:05 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:  113    30
   40:  186    42
   20:  104    35
   15:    2     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  406   110  Total Score = 44,660

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A fun time for me.  Seemed like lots of activity but no east-west
QSO's on 15 at all.  Only got 8P5A on 15 except for one local who
was also my only ten meter contact.  Hard to believe that this
antenna farm works as well as it does.  Lots of fun from the
condo and HOA rules; i.e., nothing outside.  Be looking for you
all in the next one.  73  Tom
Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 watts.
Antenna = Mag Loop (40/20/15) and Isotron-80 in attic 12' above
garage floor.  Temp 10 meter dipole in the shack.