[3830] 222Up W0VTT(@AC0RA/R) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dirkswyatt10@msn.com
Subject: [3830] 222Up W0VTT(@AC0RA/R) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 23:55:59 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2019

Call: W0VTT
Operator(s): W0VTT AC0RA
Station: AC0RA/R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: mn
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  222:  39
  432:   4
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
------------
Total:  43  Total Score = 32,504

Club:

Team:

Comments:

The goal of the weekend was to test out the new 222 rover system which is a 30ft
yagi at 40ft, 700w pa, demi transverter, and if rig is an IC7300. Also to give
out MN for those chasing 222 WAS. I setup in W0VTT yard so we used his call and
operated multi-op.

System worked very well but activity was fairly low. Made 4 qsos on meteor
scatter using MSK144. FSK441 will be used for all future 222 MS attempts as
there are way too many good pings MSK144 fails to decode.

Also worked W7MEM via eme but eme qso not allowed so its not in log.

73 Wyatt
AC0RA