[3830] 222Up WW2Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222Up WW2Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 00:03:32 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2019

Call: WW2Y
Operator(s): WW2Y
Station: WW2Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN20QJ
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  222:  27
  432:  27
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
------------
Total:  54  Total Score = 18,065

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Team: Pack Rats

Comments:

Thank you for the contacts. I used a FT-991, Henry 2002A 222 MHz 500W amp, 432
MHz 100W brick, M2 10el 222 MHz beam, and Directive System's K1FO 15el 432 MHz
rover beam. Both antennas are attached to a painter’s pole mounted on a Yaesu
G-450 rotor anchored inside a 6 Ft step ladder standing on a second story
balcony.

The 222 and up contest was actually more fun than I thought it would be
considering the relatively flat band conditions we had during the weekend.
Activity was decent and a fair number distant stations were active and workable.
The rovers increased the fun factor too. Someday I'll try this category.

Some of the distant stations worked were in EN92, FN01, FN03, FN11, FN12, FN22,
FN32, FN33, FN42, and FN44.

Thanks goes to the ARRL for sponsoring this event and I hope to be in the next
one.

73, Peter