[3830] EUHF Champ ES5RR(@ES5TV) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, toivo.hallikivi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ ES5RR(@ES5TV) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 14:42:17 +0000
                    European HF Championship - 2019

Call: ES5RR
Operator(s): ES5RR
Station: ES5TV

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:   127    16     48
   80:   310    88     66
   40:   324   210     69
   20:   225   135     64
   15:   188    68     60
   10:    94     8     48
---------------------------
Total:  1268   525    355  Total Score = 635,095

Club:

Comments:

Great event as always, good rates, many excellent CW ops. Still beats me why
EUHFC wasn’t selected as a qualifying contest for EU stations for next WRTC

I wish more people would post their scores online. It was very exciting and
motivating to follow online our battle with R2AA. I believe our scores ended up
being rather similar even though we seemed to be following a bit different
strategy. I know I will lose a few multipliers though – I worked stations with
„20“, „21“ and „34“ which definitely will not count for mults at the
end.

I had some minor technical issues during the contest, some of which can be
addressed to the incapability of the operator to understand all the details and
complexity of ES5TV’s fine station. Lost the DVK-capability in MK2R after half
way and on SSB had to rely solely on my vocal cords thereafter.

Many thanks to ES5TV once again and thanks to all for the QSO’s!

CU in the QTC’s next weekend!

Toivo, ES2RR