[3830] WAE CW N6MJ(@W1/EASTPORT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dann6mj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N6MJ(@W1/EASTPORT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 03:28:30 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W1/EASTPORT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

   80:  301   100    39
   40:  545   660    44
   20:  880  1065    49
   15:  218   100    37
   10:    3     0     3
-------------------------
Total: 1947  1925   466  Total Score = 1,804,352

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

First of all, huge thanks to Ray W2RE and RemoteHamRadio for allowing me to
pilot the Eastport, ME remote station.  This was my first major contest from
there, so it was quite a thrill.  The station itself worked great, but had some
software issues early on that lead to a last minute scramble to revert back to
an older version of the logging program.  This older version did not send QTC's
correctly, so I sent all 1900+ QTC's by hand.

Special thanks to Marty NN1C for helping me trouble shoot some issues I was
having.

73,

Dan N6MJ