[3830] WAE CW K8CN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K8CN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:04:40 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:  18    27     33
   20:  25    17     28
   15:   2     0      4
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  45    44     65  Total Score = 5,785

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to DARC for staging a fun contest - just wish I could allocate more time
to it than has seemed possible these past few years.  After reviewing my
previous 3830 postings on this contest, I will repeat only one comment: so many
outstanding EU CW ops who can copy 10 QTCs from my QRP signal at 32-34 WPM
without fills - all those HST competitions must breed great CW contesters!  One
of these years I'll figure out how to use the best propagation windows for QRP
and increase my BIC time.

Thanks to all!

Mike, K8CN
Rig: K3 at 5 watts to Lazy H (cut for 20 meters) at 15 meters height