[3830] WAE CW IR4M(IK3QAR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik3qar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW IR4M(IK3QAR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 19:34:06 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): IK3QAR
Station: IR4M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Montecodruzzo
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   93    46    42
   40:  391   713    75
   20:  486   886    81
   15:  120   142    52
   10:   16    10    13
-------------------------
Total: 1106  1797   685  Total Score = 1,988,555

Club:

Comments:

Very first experience in WAE for me.

I must say that i'm quite disappointed with the result, was definitely hoping
for a better result.
The main problem has been a wrong strategy. A pretty good QSO number vs. too few
QTCs. Chasing them any time is not an option...

Furthermore, the setup was way different from the usual LP, and could only test
it just a few hours before the contest start, quite stressful.
Temperature in the house was really very hot for the whole 48 hours, with 36°C
peak which left me awake even during the rest periods, not really helpful to
stay concentrated. That didn't help, either.

A BIG thank to Fulvio and the owners of IR4M for the usual hospitality
@Montecodruzzo, and to Michele IZ4ZZB and Giuseppe IZ4JUK for their support in
the setup. Thank you guys!

Now let's holiday start!

CU next,