[3830] WAE CW VY0ERC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pierre.fogal@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VY0ERC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 18:19:22 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VY0ERC
Operator(s): VE3KTB VE1RUS
Station: VY0ERC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NU
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

   80:    0    0      0
   40:    0    0      0
   20:  156   30     76
   15:    0    0      0
   10:    0    0      0
-------------------------
Total:  186   76      0  Total Score = 14,136

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Un-fortunately, had to miss a lot of the prime-time opening to EU, due to the
work considerations.  Saturday night/Sunday it rained enough that the road to
the lab/station was made impassable so operated "remote" from the
weather station. Also discovered that the amp had gotten turned off as we left
Saturday, so all of Sunday was done at 60W.  Should have tried sending qtc's
earlier as well.  Thanks to all the ops that were patient with our slow CW and
the bouts of qsb.