[3830] NAQP SSB K3EW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phillipbarsky@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3EW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 03:30:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K3EW
Operator(s): K3EW
Station: K3EW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:  100    20
   40:   74    22
   20:   52    17
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  226    59  Total Score = 13,334

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

20 and 40 agonizing slow all afternoon.  Conditions and participation seemed
both to be lacking- a beam would have helped, but that's another story. After
dinner break,from 8PM on, 80 was clear winner with run of 60/hr for over an
hour, which peaked to 90/hr for 10 minutes and had one minute of mayhem at
180/hr,  Should have worked only 80 after dinner and made my 100 qso's. So
between fighting off a bad sinus infection and operating without a voice keyer-
my voice is kaput. But glad to add a hopefully meaningful score to the PVRC
column. It was great to hear all the complaints from outside of our circle about
the number of Maryland Stations on- they should have added VA and NC as well.
PVRC membership seemingly really stepped up.

73 to all and thank you for all of the qso's