[3830] SARTG MM3AWD SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG MM3AWD SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:37:17 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:   74   740    27
   40:  126  1300    30
   20:   93   960    33
   15:   17   170     9
   10:    7    70     7
-------------------------
Total:  317  3240   106  Total Score = 343,440

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

This weekend i was expecting to have my new Hexbeam in the air and be able to
test it out properly in a contest environment.
Unfortunately it will not arrive until tomorrow (Monday)

The contest had lots of activity and its always great fun to catch so many RTTY
enthusiasts around.
Sadly the higher bands were not in great shape (here anyway)
20 didnt really come to life till late in the afternoon and again late at
night.

40/80 were really good and glad to catch some NA on both bands.

These sort of contests split into several sessions helped me do some work in the
shack while running RTTY.

I finished early in the 3rd session as have plans today.

Thanks for the fun.
Hope to see lots of the EU diddlers next week in SCC RTTY.

73, Scott
MM3AWD

www.ig-ry.de