[3830] NAQP SSB K0ACP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0acp@k0acp.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0ACP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:09:32 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K0ACP
Operator(s): K0ACP
Station: K0ACP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Edenville, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 5.3

  160:    1
   80:    6
   40:  158
   20:   11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  176    47  Total Score = 8,272

Club: MARC

Team:

Comments:

Enjoyed this run of the NAQP, everything worked perfectly, my home made cable
keeper (binder clip) did a great job of keeping the headphone cable out of the
way and prevented it from catching on my chair.

While the station was performing above expectation, the bands were horrid. Lots
of noise and propagation was near non existent.  20 was marginal for me, 40 was
the money band, 80 and 160 were rough to work due to the noise.

A big thanks to all whom participated and hope to see and work you in the next
contest.

73 es God Bless,

Art / K0ACP