[3830] SARTG AB1J SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG AB1J SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 23:56:38 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Waltham, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

   80:
   40:
   20:  105  1185    36
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  105  1185    36  Total Score = 42,660

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was a contest where you needed high power and a beam.  Nothing like that in
sight here, as I have be invisible. I struggled to work Europeans but
statesiders were booming.

Halfway through the contest the eSSN was -18, about as low as I've ever seen it.
Seemed about right, though. The SFI was 68 and the 90 day SFI was 68.
Flatlining.

If you wonder why FT8 is so popular ...

Primarily, though, I was doing some 20m antenna tests for the fall contest
season. And I hadn't exercised my RTTY setup for a while, or the RTTY frontal
lobe of my brain. Everything seemed to work well but the ionosphere.

Thanks for the QSOs and the workout.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500
N1MM Logger+  MMTTY/MMTTY/2Tone
20m attic dipole
20M outdoor full wave really skinny stealth wire, Dentron manual tuner and
indoor counterpoise
LoTW  eQSL  ClubLog