[3830] OhQP N8BJQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP N8BJQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 00:04:54 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party - 2019

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  184     44
   40:  151      9
   20:  125     11
   15:    1      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  461     64  CW Mults = 108  Ph Mults = 35  Total Score = 140,998

Club: Southwest Ohio DX Association

Comments:

Bands seemed long most of the time. I didn't go to 80 early enough and probably
missed some of the mobiles.  I think I worked K8MR only a couple of times.  K8O
and K8RYU were workable.  Think I worked 90 counties.  Also actually worked my
own county on CW and SSB.  That does not happen very often.  Thanks to KM8Q
(SSB) and W8UE (CW).

Way too many contests this weekend, some I've never heard of.  Kansas had a nice
turnout and some of the KH6's were quite loud. Would be nice to standardize the
reports for all three.

Thanks for the Q's.   Would have turned in this in the AM but got volunteered to
babysit both of my great grandsons (10 and 1) for 8 hours  or so.  The youngest
one wore me out!  I survived and since I did such a good job I get to do it
again on Thursday.