[3830] YO HF N2YO(@NR4M) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF N2YO(@NR4M) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 04:41:27 +0000
                    YO DX HF Contest - 2019

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: NR4M

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 19:20

   80:   92      0     46
   40:  197     37     60
   20:  454     86     86
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  743    123    192  Total Score = 716,544

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Decent propagation conditions, considering the season and solar activity. EU
signals were weak but the band was reasonably quiet as fortunately there wasn't
any thunderstorm around. The YO DX HF contest date/time conflicted with a few
other domestic US contests so North American participation was low, however the
bands were filled with EU (and YO) stations. I couldnt hear any signals on 15
and 10 meters.

Thanks Steve NR4M for allowing me to operate this amazing contest station!

And thanks everyone for the Qs!

73 de Chip N2YO