[3830] CWopsT DJ1YFK HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT DJ1YFK HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 21:07:46 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 28

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DJ1YFK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO61UA
Operating Time (hrs): 35 min

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  67
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  67  Mults = 67  Total Score = 4,489

Club:

Comments:

TS850S + TL922, 3el @ 25m

A quick visit to DL0TUD (Dresden University of Technology), where I studied and
operated a lot between 2003 and 2008. Great memories!

The station still works fabulously, but the shack PC wanted to install some
updates before letting me do anything (it was still busy with updates at 20Z)
and the keyer couldn't be set to anything faster than ~25 wpm, so I took what I
had and operated with the paddle at 25wpm while logging on my mobile phone with
my left hand :-)

TNX QSOs and sri for QSD/QRS :)

73
Fabian, DJ1YFK