[3830] KsQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 18:50:26 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2019

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 18:00

   80:
   40:   40     18
   20:  191    143      1
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  231    161      1  Mults = 102  Total Score = 103,936

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

On Friday whole day and on Sunday till the begenning to the QP we
had reparation works on the QTH, so I was so tired ... I don't
like more QSO Parties on the same weekend.
  My plan was began KS QP, but when start the OH QP, focused on OH QP and  when
some free time collect also KS mobiles. Fortunatelly condx was good on 20m and
there was many mobiles and 1x1 stations ...
  OH QP started 2 hours later and in my LOG was good number of QSO +
multipliers, so I started my mission impossible: fully concentrated to both (+
of course HIQP) Parties.(it mean of course miss some mobiles
when I am calling mobile in other QP). Sometimes I tried SSB and
I had nice RUN with Ohio stations, but unfortunately I must stop
it because on CW many mobiles changed his county. I lost many OH
SSB multipliers, but after the contest I seen it was right
decission. I made 119 QSO in OH QP.
   What a party! I never had before such nice score!
Close 400 QSO, and 102 counties !!! Missed only: Morton, Stevens
( N0D- I worked with Ron from many counties, but unfortunately this
countyline at the begenning I missed, maybe he was from here only
on 40m?) and Lincoln (K0O, N0W). All this 3 counties was activated only on
Saturday.
   Unfortunately on Saturday evening was big thunderstorm and I had S7-9 static,
on last hours it was very hard copy stations and  I missed sure many QSOs.

Most QSOs with: (QSO/CTY)

W0B 45/28
K0A 45/25
K0O 27/26
K0I 27/16
N0U 25/14
N0R 23/22
N0W 23/18
K0T 19/14
N0D 18/18
N0Q 16/11
W0C 13/13
W0O 13/13
N0K 12/12
N0T 12/10
W0I  4/4
N0E  1/1

   I missed only 3 1x1 stations: K0B, K0P, K0U (2 of them I heard and
called but no luck)

   My BIG thanks to all mobile and 1x1 stations for his excellent job!
Of course also BIG THANKS to Bob W0BH for organizing this excellent QSO Party!

73, Laci OM2VL

PLEASE your paper QSLs!