[3830] WWDigi K4WW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, shelbyk4ww@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi K4WW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 12:46:41 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:   17     8
   80:   68    15
   40:  111    27
   20:  100    25
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  296    75  Total Score = 35,400

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Interesting, to say the least. I had no idea about what kind of activity to
expect. It seems obvious, to me, that FT4 is the "mode of choice" for
contesting. Either the program, or the operator, was not prepared for the
"R grid locator", when some answered my CQ's? The automated logging
feature didn't recognize the fact that the contact was complete, and required
manual log entry. I may have missed that, the first couple of times it happened,
and some will get a NIL. For that, I apologize. Thanks for the contacts. To
those I could not hear, I apologize. Other than NAQP, I don't think I ever
participated in a "brand new" contest. The activity was sufficient to
keep BIC, as much, if not more, than I expected.
TS-590, Alpha 99
Force12 C3S
Cushcraft 40-2-CD
40 meter inverted vee