[3830] WWDigi KU7T SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi KU7T SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 18:34:16 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: KU7T
Operator(s): KU7T
Station: KU7T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: North Bend, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 20+

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  323    79  Total Score = 50,718

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

First serious digital contest participitation. FT8 helped to work the mults, FT4
to get some sort of a rate. But its not much compared to CW contesting. I guess
with SO2R it should help, but had to start simple.

Less stress but harder to stay awake. But, can do things around the shack and
office. That is nice.

Note to myself for next time. Use the non-contest FTn frequencies earlier as
others did the same. Found out in the last quarter that I can do that. There
would have been more mults to get...

Andy
KU7T

 Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Mlt  Pt/Q