[3830] WWDigi K9DR SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9DR@cox.net
Subject: [3830] WWDigi K9DR SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 21:46:59 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2019

Call: K9DR
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  67     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  67     13  Total Score = 962

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Only had a couple of hours to play.  Started out Low Power, but after
frustrating first half hour of FT4, switched on the amp and started working guys
that couldn't hear me with 100 Watts.  It may be a faster mode, but not nearly
as robust as FT8.  It might have been better, had I gotten the beam back up, but
I'm stuck with the D3 dipole at 48' until that happens.