[3830] NA Sprint CW W9KKN(@NW6P) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@w9kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W9KKN(@NW6P) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 04:18:53 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W9KKN
Operator(s): W9KKN
Station: NW6P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cupertino, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   60
   40:   78
   20:   53
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #2

Comments:

As always, special thanks to Tom/NW6P for the use of his station.

Traditionally, sprints just have not been my thing -- I'm working on it, but the
smaller sprints during the week are a bit hard for me to get to given the work
schedule. I can tell that I've gotten a bit more comfortable even since the last
time, but I'll really have to start figuring out a way to be active Thursday
evenings (and of course for the CWTs.)

I've spent the week nerd sniped by this amplifier on my workbench -- finally
figured out what was going on this morning (failed capacitor after one of the
250 VAC taps going into the HV supply). If you've never heard the term nerd
sniping: https://xkcd.com/356/

See you in the next contest!

-- Bill/W9KKN