[3830] NA Sprint CW K6DAJ(@AD6E) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K6DAJ(@AD6E) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 08:01:35 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K6DAJ
Operator(s): K6DAJ
Station: AD6E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: San Jose, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   66    1:15
   40:  101    1:45
   20:   66    1:00
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #2

Comments:

Many thanks to Alan AD6E/KH6TU for allowing me to use his FB San Jose station,
which got out very well. K3+KPA500, dipole for 80, 2 elements on 40, 3 elements
on 20.

I scored lower than last winter (12 less Qs and 6 less mults), but when compared
to others' scores, I may have done comparatively better this time, while running
less power. Perhaps all those NS's have helped somewhat. Nice to hear familiar
calls and work some friends.

20 was so-so and underpopulated (as was the whole contest), 40 was good, and 80
was fairly noisy, with weak signals requiring repeats.

The only glitch was a problem with CAT. This meant I had to remember the
frequency of my last CQ, and my log won't have the actual frequencies. Also,
occasionally my sequencing got off for some reason and I just sent the exchange
by hand.