[3830] NA Sprint CW N5DO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N5DO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 13:32:02 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   48     1.5
   40:   81     1.5
   20:   78       1
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Five Land Rangers

Comments:

First time in three years I have been able to operate with a gain antenna.
N5NYM and I put up a 50 foot tower in his backyard in Port Lavaca, TX with my
SteppIR DB-18 on top thanks to (Hector, XE2K, who did all the climbing).  It was
fun to feel loud again.  Everything worked fine until about 45 minutes into the
contest when the rotator control box blew a fuse.  From then on I was unable to
move the antenna.  It was still fun!