[3830] NA Sprint CW N4OX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jayn4ox@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N4OX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 18:19:29 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   83
   40:   88
   20:   85
---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: SouthEast Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

20 Minutes before start, laptop decided to drop com ports. Tried to fix it, but
no luck. Used N1MM+ to log and paddle to send entire Sprint. I have a chronic
illness that is aggravated by repetitive movements. Others have said the low
activity made the contest, "painful". For me, the contest actually was
physically painful. My right shoulder is still hurting today. 20 meters was good
for a change and I had a decent start....76....second hour was decent
too.....72....then, well...third hour....52 and last hour.....56. I own three 40
meter yagis.....unfortunately, none are in the air......someday, maybe, I'll get
one of them in the air and hopefully the move to 40 meters will be in the 70s
range of Qs.