[3830] NA Sprint CW W5KFT(K5PI) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, robert.k5pi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W5KFT(K5PI) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:18:03 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W5KFT
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: W5KFT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   82       1
   40:   97      11
   20:   93      26
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Five Land Lids

Comments:

I didn't realize the mental shift that would be needed from running N1MM in the
CW Open to running TR-LOG in the Sprint.  It tripped me up a bit at the start.
But I got in the groove pretty soon and felt like I was doing well.

The station worked well until the last hour or so when 80M interfered a lot with
40M.  I was mostly one radio the last hour.

It was so sad to see the activity level down from years past.  It started to
feel like Sweepstakes Sunday during the last hour or so.  I'm going to make a
concerted effort to participate consistently and to nudge my buddies to do the
same.