[3830] CWopsT WA3AER HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA3AER HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 20:06:04 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 11

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  30
   20:  29
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  59  Mults = 55  Total Score = 3,245

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was almost as much work as the 13Z CWT. What a day. Operated 2S2Q (2 Stupid
2 Quit!) today. It was certainly tempting to toss in the towel, but I am too
hard-headed. Made 2 DK contacts on 20M (vy strong!). Almost thought 40M was
going to be a wasteland...maybe went there a bit too soon from 20M. Ended up
playing between both bands to find new sigs. Please, Please, Someone bring us
some propagation! (Yes, I'm almost ripping off Queen.)

73 es TU for the Qs
---
Ted   WA3AER