[3830] WAE SSB WX3B Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB WX3B Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 15:52:05 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 5.4

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    0     0     0
   20:  292   286    86
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  292   286    86  Total Score = 49,278

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got home Saturday afternoon and even as fresh meat, had a slow start, even on 20
meters.  15 was closed.  Enjoyed being able to hear very well, due to the lack
of QRM and QRN, just about everyone that called was easily readable both days.
Never had trouble maintaining a run frequency, I had the feeling a lot of folks
were enjoying their time off while I was operating.

Fun operarting, however as a late-comer that had no QSOs, I was perpetually out
of QTCs and always handing out one or two at a time.

Fun contest, and I had a chance to test my recently re-built Yaesu FT-1000mp
Mark V - as well as a couple Yaesu FTDX-5000's I have been replacing OLEDs in.

73,

Jim   WX3B