[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KF2MR/R Rover HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kf2mr@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF KF2MR/R Rover HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:45:07 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2019

Call: KF2MR/R
Operator(s): KF2MR
Station: KF2MR/R

Class: Rover HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 22

    6:   81    18
    2:   95    15
  222:   71    16
  432:   68    15
  903:   53     9
  1.2:   51    10
  2.3:   32     9
  3.4:   21     8
  5.7:   12     6
  10G:   11     6
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  163   116  Total Score = 124,120

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Best September contest ever! Activity builds on activity here in the WNY and
Southern Ontario area. Stations continue to add more power, gain, modes and
bands to the mix. Very fortunate. Now I will tear down the entire system, do
some much needed maintenance/modifications and see if I can get it back together
by January.