[3830] ARRL Sep VHF N7VD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, a440_6pak@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF N7VD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 05:18:13 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  177    48  Total Score = 14,448

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I added 902 and 1296 and long loop antennas for new bands for a great
improvement to my score from last year.  No 6m opening was a bummer,
but the rover swarm kept me very busy.  A big thanks to all the rovers
for their tremendous effort to keep it interesting.  Keeping up with
you guys was crazy at times, but a lot of fun.  I kept the amplifiers
off and ran phone only.  It still amazes me how good 10 to 25 watts
works at UHF frequencies. I'll be adding 2304 and digital to the mix
for the January contest.