[3830] CWopsT WA3AER LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA3AER LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 14:07:36 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 18

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  11
   40:  32
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  50  Mults = 46  Total Score = 2,300

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I inadvertently ran this session LP...neglected to switch the amp to OPERATE
(!). The bigger problem was hearing other stations, particularly on 40M and EU
on 20M. It was calling some stations that I normally have no  issue working that
I looked over at the amp and realized what I had not done; so I decided to
continue LP and see what turned out. Although it was more difficult getting
through in some cases, or not at all in others, the result was likely only a
handful fewer contacts this morning. I don't think I'll repeat that this
afternoon.
TU for the Qs and digging my signal out this morning.

73
---
Ted   WA3AER