[3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 20:09:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 18

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  141
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  141  Mults = 141  Total Score = 19,881

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun.   Just got up a Bencher Skyhawk at 50' this past Friday.  Wow -
much better than the vertical.    Until I get up my 20M monobanders, I need to
put up a 20M E/W inverted vee to tee in as the pattern is too good on the yagi!
  Turned the yagi out west for the last 15 minutes to pick up the Left Coasters.
  Just needed one more Q to break 20K, but couldn't drum one up.  Trying to get
loud here.

Thanks to all for the Q's!!

FLEX 6600  SPE 2K-FA   Bencher Skyhawk @ 50'   N1MM+   No Skimmer this time

73,  Gator