[3830] Salmon Run K7RL SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K7RL SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 02:58:05 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2019

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Island County
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

  160:   17      0      0
   80:  109     57      0
   40:  121     23      0
   20:  142    178      0
   15:    1      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  390    258      0  Mults = 99  Total Score = 167,914

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to the WWDXC club for another fun Salmon Run! I think Island County was
well represented this year with many stations on the air.

Worked a good number of CWops, which was very cool. If you enjoy CW and CW
contesting, check out the CWops Mini-CWT Tests every Wednesday. Three different
times, one hour, and great fun.

Conditions seemed good, except the QRN was fairly high Saturday night, but
seemed to calm down as the night went on.

Missed FER, LEW, STE, and WHI for the county sweep. Missed NV for the state
sweep; and BC, MB, NT and SK for the Canadian sweep.

N8II in WV QSYed me to 15m CW and we completed the QSO. The band seemed
completely dead, but you never know unless you try. We later tried SSB, but that
one was a no go.

Thanks to all for the Qs.

73, Mitch, K7RL