[3830] CQ WW RTTY N7NM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N7NM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 00:30:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:   53       26      9    10
   40:  208       48     16    15
   20:  460       49     46    21
   15:   15        4      8     7
   10:    2        1      2     2
-----------------------------------
Total:  738      128     81    55  Total Score = 299,904

Club:

Comments:

Prop horrendous Fri and Sat.  Improved Sat night and Sunday but not much DX
workable with my limited antennas.  Probably lots of log corrections but still
had fun trying to pull everyone out.  There seemed to be endless busted calls in
the clusters.  Difficult to get callers with my call wrong to correct it in this
mode. Usually just aborted the freq.
Very pleased with the KPA1500 - what a great amp! Retired the TenTec Titan which
I was always afraid to push in RTTY contests. Finally can run full limit without
worry
Next goal is learn SO2R - so much endless CQ time!
Thanks everyone for the difficult calls, conditions can only get better!(?)
73, Doug N7NM
Elecraft K3s and KPA1500
2 el Steppir @ 30ft
43 ft vertical