[3830] CQ WW RTTY KG4IGC SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KG4IGC SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 09:51:08 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 18:45

   80:   39      11       9     6
   40:  148      33      31    12
   20:  132      19      40    13
   15:    8       2       5     5
   10:    1       1       1     1
-----------------------------------
Total:  328      66      86    37  Total Score = 123,417

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Very enjoyable contest this year. EU and SA was open on 20/40 for pretty much
most of the contest. 15 meters had a couple openings to SA during the
afternoons, but contacts were very limited. Worked a few AS island stations in
the Pacific. Saw some guys from the mid-west working JA's, but I didn't hear
them on any band. Considerable QSB on 40 meters Friday night, making it
difficult to make contacts. Did manage to work a couple of EU and stateside
stations on 80. Saturday showed better band conditions, but I had limited time
on the air due to other obligations. Worked fellow Swampfox Bill N4IQ on 80
meters, and saw WN4AFP Dave and WB4HRL Ed in passing.I spent most of the day on
the air on Sunday with good conditions favoring EU on 20/40.Many TNX to all who
worked me, looking forward to next year!

swampfoxcontestgroup.com

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR: 100
ANT:272'loop @ 30 ' E/W Super loop, NA4RR Hexbeam  @ 20'