[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4MM SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dxer@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K4MM SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 12:35:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): K4MM
Station: K4MM

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:    0       0       0     0
   40:    0       0       0     0
   20:  579      52      66    21
   15:    0       0       0     0
   10:    0       0       0     0
-----------------------------------
Total:  579      52      66    21  Total Score = 151,093

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Prop not great to Eu, Asia or Mid East. Activity was amazing. Most of my Q's
were Stateside. Condx have not been very good for quite some time. Had family
things to do Sunday. Have a problem with the antenna turning by itself to the
WSW. Had to re position it every 15 - 20 minutes. Time for a new rotor. Thanks
to all who worked me. See Y'all in the next one.

RIG: FT-950
AMP: Tokyo HL-1.5KFX
ANT: A4S @ 35'

73  Tom K4MM