[3830] CQ WW RTTY G0MTN SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g0mtn1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY G0MTN SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 18:52:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: G0MTN
Operator(s): G0MTN
Station: G0MTN

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:   43       0      22     3
   40:   61       1      27     7
   20:   63       7      23     9
   15:    3       0       3     1
   10:    0       0       0     0
-----------------------------------
Total:  170       8      75    20  Total Score = 36,359

Club:

Comments:

I had plans for a serious SO2R SOAB-LP, but local stormy weather and solar
weather put me off. This was some slow S&P with the "Plan B"
doublet-in-a-tree, whilst ironing out bugs in the station. Panadapter now
working realibly - I could immediately see the value of tuning by eye, and
stereo audio recording of the contest is now working. I spent time with the
family on the Sunday instead of any operating, but from the reports I missed the
best of the challenging conditions.